The 5 irreducible questions that must be answered: What, Why, How, When and Where. At Clear River there is a Mission, a Vision, 4 Values and 4 Strategies and Markers that guide us. We want to share with you the DNA of our fellowship!
Clear River is helping everyone we can say a deeper “yes” to the love of God in Jesus Christ.
4 Values Guide All We Do:
- God’s Glory: We exist for the glory of God and His praise in every nation.
(Ps. 22:27-28; Rev. 5:9-10)
- The Gospel: We are a Gospel Driven Community.
(Matt. 28:18-20; Rom. 1:16-17, 1 Cor. 15:1-5; 2 Cor. 5:11-21)
- Authentic Discipleship: We live a lifestyle of everyday offerings.
(1 Pet. 2:4-5; 9-10; Heb. 13:15; Rom. 12:1-2; Heb. 13:16, 1 Pet. 2:9; Matt. 28:19-20)
- Joy: We pursue the greatest joy possible!
(Jn. 15:11; Ps. 26:11; 43:3-4; Isa. 51:11; Gal. 5:22)
We focus on 4 strategies:
- We are creating a climate of worship that enables people to say “yes” to the love of God.
(Ps. 34; Acts 2:42; 1 Cor. 10:16-17)
- We are cultivating a community of faith that equips believers to live as faithful disciples of Jesus Christ
(Eph. 4, Acts 2:42-47)
- We are commissioning one another to joyfully be the church in every place!
(John 13:12-17; Gal. 5:13;6:10; 1 Peter 4:8-11; 1 Thess. 5:15; Tit. 3:14)
- We are communicating the gospel to everyone we can.
(2 Cor. 5:18-20; Col.4:6; 1 Pet. 3:15-16; 2 Tim.2:23-26)
We are becoming a life giving river bringing hope and healing to neighbors and nations.
(John 7:37-39; Ezk.47:1-12; Rev, 22:1-5)